Built in 1917 Goodlander Mills was working flour mill in Fort Scott,Ks up until the 1950's. Producing Goodlander flour for the Southeast Kansas area. By the 1970's it had ceased production of flour and became a storage facility and shipping point for grain from area farmers. It was connected to a spur line from the Frisco railroad. It closed down in the 1990's as farmers in the area turned to cattle production. It is now abandoned. The original mill on that site was destroyed by an explosion.
Special thanks to Fred Campbell Jr.